1. Acceptance of Terms
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start using Kahuti, because by using the Website you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
2. Basic Terms
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display may be viewed by other users of the Services. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
The content on Kahuti is primarily contributed by its members and the presence of content with the Kahuti website does not imply endorsement. Individual contributors may be held liable for their contributions under the laws in jurisdiction in their region.
Kahuti is constantly evolving. As such, the Website may change from time to time. We may temporarily or permanently change or stop providing particular services within the Website. We also retain the right to establish limits on usage and storage at any time. We may suspend (temporarily or permanently) or terminate user accounts at our discretion and without prior warning.
The materials on Kahuti are provided 'as is'. Kahuti makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Kahuti does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Kahuti or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kahuti's Internet site, even if Kahuti or a Kahuti authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Kahuti's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kahuti does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Kahuti may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Kahuti does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kahuti has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kahuti of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
9. Your Rights and Use of Content
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods now used or developed in the future by Kahuti.
Content on Kahuti is protected by intellectual property laws. Programmatically accessing, copying or scraping Content from the Kahuti website is not permitted without written authorization. At your request and within a reasonable period of time, Kahuti can provide you with a downloadable file containing Content that you have authored.
While Kahuti is a private organization we try to respect the ideals of free speech. We are often required to make difficult decisions regarding acceptable content and while we prohibit content deemed to be harmful we do permit content that is potentially offensive or controversial. Harmful content includes credible threats of real world violence, property destruction, vandalism, coordinating or facilitating illegal activities, theft, or deliberately causing emotional distress on a specific individual (including but not limited to bullying, harassment, 'doxxing' and sharing private or sensitive images and/or content.) See moderation guidelines for additional information on content moderation rules and policies.
10. Usage Restrictions and Limitations
- You will not use Kahuti if you are under 16.
- You will not use Kahuti to discuss, promote or assist illegal activities.
- You will not use Kahuti to share inappropriate, graphic or sexual content.
- You will not engage in disruptive, abusive, harassing, intimidating or libelous behavior.
- You will not impersonate any Kahuti employee or imply that you are acting as a spokesperson for Kahuti if this is not the case.
- You will not use Kahuti to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- You will not use Kahuti to infringe any intellectual property rights of any other person or organization.
- You will be civil and courteous in your interactions with other members.
- You will only publish factual reviews, testimonials and recommendations.
- You will not programmatically copy or scrape content from the Kahuti website without written approval.
- Using duplicate accounts to circumvent any rules may result in temporary or permanent action against all connected accounts.
- Duplicate accounts may be terminated at Kahuti's discretion without notice.
- Content that falls afoul of our community rules or the rules of individual groups may be removed without notice at the discretion of Kahuti and/or a group's administrators.
- Content that is miscategorized may be moved or removed without notice.
- Content in local channels that is not relevant, useful or productive may be moved or removed without notice.
We welcome any comment, question and communication at email@example.com.